January 3, 2012

Welcome to my Children's Illustrations blog!

I am in the process of creating illustrations for a children's book that I am working on at the moment and decided to start a blog so I can post some of the illustrations I have been working on this past year. Most of them have been sketched first and were painted using acrylics. I then scanned them into my computer and have repainted them using Photoshop with some of the techniques I studied from taking Will Terry's online digital illustrating course which was extremely helpful. In the new year I hope to improve my technique and skill in illustrations through Mark Mitchell's online children's illustration course which uses the traditional approach. 

I look forward to receiving feedback and comments on my work so let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment